Team Leadership Development
Leaders excel when they continuously foster a positive and motivating team environment. You need strategic skills to promote strong staff initiative, problem-solving capabilities, and effective follow-up.
Dr. Geri Markel shows you how to create a cohesive, collaborative, and productive team. Using active participation, including case studies and role-playing, you will:
- Create a positive team environment that promotes analytical thinking skills and project completion
- Provide positive consequences for jobs well done; encouraging greater individual initiative and motivation
- Conduct effective meetings by employing time limits, agendas, and opportunities to review, summarize, and plan for upcoming meetings
- Balance and communicate shifting perspectives among external business conditions, general corporate culture, and the team responsibilities
- Cultivate team resilience to adapt to constantly changing business conditions
Learn more about Dr. Markel’s team coaching. Also, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions, our most requested programs, and books, or contact us directly.