Speaking & Training
Leaders consistently face rising costs, rapid change, high uncertainty, and internal and external barriers that stop productivity dead in its tracks. Could your workforce or your colleagues in professional or community organizations benefit from a presentation about leadership and team effectiveness? Presentations are available onsite or via teleseminars or webinars.
Dr. Markel provides compelling presentations that get to the heart of leadership and team building skills, such as:
- “Defeating the Demons of Distraction: Increasing Productivity and Decreasing Stress”
- “5 Hidden Barriers to Performance: Helping Leaders Overcome Them and Achieve Breakthroughs”
- “Productivity and Happiness: The Leader’s Role”
- “Positive Assertiveness: How to Say “No” Nicely and Get the Job Done”
- “Coaching and Mentoring for Peak Performance”
- “8 Steps to Effective Team Problem-Solving”
Her presentations, workshops and keynotes show you how to:
- Wrap your arms around your goals and create action steps that fulfill your vision
- Create an environment that fosters authentic communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution
- Provide powerful feedback and positive consequences to get employees back on track rather than mired in the muck
- Model and encourage the use of strategies to increase productivity, while decreasing frustration and stress
Dr. Markel Offers Value-Driven Keynotes and Breakouts.
Download Dr. Markel’s Speaker One Sheet for Companies: GeriMarkelCorporateOneSheet-Print
Download Dr. Markel’s Speaker One Sheet for Universities: GeriMarkelAcademicOneSheet-Print
Book Dr. Markel to Speak at Your Next Event? Connect Today!
“To kick off our Back to School Series, Dr. Markel was our featured guest. She offered a topic that was relevant and important for all educators: reducing stress and increasing productivity. Her message was heartfelt, insightful, and practical, as she gave actionable steps to address some of the most common challenges teachers face in their work, while she provided compelling reasons why our listeners should consider them.”
~Gary Abud, Jr., 2014 Michigan Teacher of the Year and Co-Host of Teachers of the Year Radio on BAM Radio Network