Team Leadership Development
Leaders excel when they continuously foster a positive and motivating team environment. You need strategic skills to promote strong staff initiative, problem-solving capabilities, and effective follow-up.
Dr. Geri Markel shows you how to create a cohesive, collaborative, and productive team. Using active participation, including case studies and role-playing, you will:
- Create a positive team environment that promotes analytical thinking skills and project completion
- Provide positive consequences for jobs well done; encouraging greater individual initiative and motivation
- Conduct effective meetings by employing time limits, agendas, and opportunities to review, summarize, and plan for upcoming meetings
- Balance and communicate shifting perspectives among external business conditions, general corporate culture, and the team responsibilities
- Cultivate team resilience to adapt to constantly changing business conditions